Wednesday 12 November 2008

Lace and pearls...

So I've had such a busy time of late. My friend from Wales came to stay and then my parents where here which means I have had no free time. Today though and from now on I have loads of it as i no longer have a job. I want to use my time wisely and make things and create. I want to try and earn some money. But I know I will like today waste my time on the Internet and drinking coffee...

Things not to do in my unemployment phase

Go for coffee - I cannot afford to waste the money on yummy lattes.
Use the tube - see above without the yummy.
Buy magazines pretending they are for research - although saving money I could go to Borders and read them all for free but it would be rude not to buy a coffee.
Spend hours on Facebook - self explanatory.
Read old emails - You will find one from an ex and yes, they still cut into all the old wounds.
Make play lists to work to - this results in hours looking for songs and then downloading to create the perfect mix.
Plan my birthday - It's in April no need!

Things to actually do

Cycle everywhere
Draw and Create
Make a new range of jewellery
Make all my Christmas presents and cards
Go to free exhibitions for inspiration
and last but not least try and get a part time job

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heehee, this made me chuckle!