Wednesday 24 September 2008

In 24 hours...

24 hours of my life is so varied at the moment and can be so manic. In the last 24 hours I've been so mad busy at work my eyes actually hurt from the whirl of many a designer item I've labelled up to go to the shoot tomorrow. I spent an hour shopping in Boutique though nothing was for me. I've drooled over the new Patricia Field collection for m&s of all places. I was going to go on a bike ride then i changed my mind. There was an earthquake in Rhyl which is the most random of all. I saw Chuck Bass in Glamour this morning and realised i loved him and i have done for a while he is my new TV top crush. I'm going to go watch Lost in Austen tonight with the Wales which is all very exciting. All of this does make me sound quite shallow i am aware but please allow me this as all this goes one whilst i constantly think and have to question myself am i OK? am i feeling OK? i really cant wait for the day when i don't think I'm going to faint again. I had never fainted in my life before all this so now its just weird to me when i get hot or don't eat enough that i might just fall down. I just cant fall down in everyday life. But yeah every 24 hours at the moment so busy so much fun my brain hurts... xoxo

No comments: