Friday 27 February 2009

London calling...

London is literally calling me. I'm starting to go out of my mind here in Wales. I just don't have enough to do. There is nothing to do. I feel removed from everything. I am going to do everything in my power to get back there as soon as I can. Going house hunting with my parents this week. Got some great apartments to look at so hopefully one will be amazing and we can start the process. I'm sure it will take some time I just cant wait to move in and start making myself a pretty home! It is going to be so pretty that's for sure!!

I miss the exhibitions, the nights out and just the feeling of being alive I get from walking down the street and never knowing what may happen. I can't wait to move back and have a massive party with all my friends.

And then its my birthday and this year 25 is going to be huge celebration. I can't believe I got to be 25!!!

No comments: