Monday 16 February 2009

Virtual Shopping...

Just thinking about my dream Spring wardrobe and what I'm going to buy when I finally get some money. Saw this skirt in Urban so was checking it out online and I ROFLed. I know the copy writers and they are clever ladies but this is perfect. "You don't need to roam the world to achieve that traveling beauty ‘I’ve been on the beach thinking cultural thoughts all day’ look". Brilliant.

I'm slightly scared of Spring as I cant imagine going without my trusty black opaques to hide my lily white legs. But this year will be the year I think that I just embrace the white. Just got to hit the gym...

I so need a new purse and handbag. But as money isn't the best thing in the world at the moment I'm trying to resist and find ones I really fall for. I'm trying to be really good and wait for my birthday which is in two months. I don't know if I'll make it.

So my Spring look...I'll be 25 so need to be a little bit of a grown up but cute with it. Pastel shades not sold on lilac though. Plenty of creams and whites though. I'm playing with the idea of play suits I'm not quite sold yet. I really need a denim dress I'm thinking Baby Gap if I can squeeze in. Sunglasses will be key i saw gold wayfarers over the weekend but they are so last summer. For now I'm just going to be building up my collection of dresses. Rules will be all must have some sort of sleeve and not indecent. Want some amazing skirts to so I can continue the tucked in look I've only just got addicted to.

There are no pictures to this post as I don't want to much temptation but I also don't want you to steal my clothes.

No comments: