Wednesday 8 April 2009

La la la...

Visitors hang from a carnival ride near Beijing's Olympic stadium, now home to the Bird's Nest Carnival that runs until October. I SO WANT TO GO ON THAT!

So I haven't blogged in ages even though I have a lot of free time. I don't think I have been doing anything that interesting. Hopefully that will change today as I'm going to the Science museum to see the wallace and gromit exhibition! so grown up of me!

I watched the Queen last night again. I really like it. I've seen quite a few films that Micheal Sheen has been in and I think he's really great. I love the idea of seeing behind the scenes of the palace. So many people knock her but I love her. She stands for what I love about our country and I can't imagine not having a royal family who would wear all the hats...

No comments: