Friday 17 April 2009

Me me me...

This has been doing the rounds and I'm feeling self indulgent

What’s the last thing you read or are currently reading?

I'm reading Twilight at the moment. Cliche I know but I have read it before and I forgot how much I do actually love it before the series goes all crazy and werewolves aplenty.

Do you nap a lot?
Not really I try to sometimes but it never really works.

Who was the last person you hugged?
my lovely sister Jade

What’s your current obsession/addiction?

coffee, coffee and more coffee

What are you wearing right now?

my blue H&M nurses dress

What was for dinner?
breakfast...was porridge oats and bananas and of course coffee

What have you been listening to lately?

Oasis and Britney

If you could have any super power, what would it be?

Fly got to be Peter Petrelli

What is your favorite weather, and why?

Sunny sunny summer days

What was the last thing you bought?
Salad yesterday for my tea

Say something about the person who tagged you:
they are beautiful

If you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the world, where would you want it to be?

New York City

Favorite vacation spot?

New York

Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others?

Black flats with a gold buckle I can't get enough of them

Name one thing you cannot live without.

coffee

If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow, where would it be?
Paris

No comments: