Wednesday 28 January 2009

God Bless Chanel...


"It was rather like an uplifting rite of spring, perfectly pitched between graphic modernism, ravishing romance, and astonishingly innovative detail." Style.com


Just when you thought Chanel could not be bettered and Karl Lagerfield could not excel anymore. He creates this. What can only be described as a white wonderland. I'm in total LOVE. It is divine. The Purity, the flowers and the cleanness. These are two of my favourite looks from the collection. I really wish I could wear white but as I'm paler than a vampire it would not be a good look.


I actually can not get over how stunning it is. Pure beauty and going very well with my new white jewellery I am creating right now. Its like we are awakening together me and Chanel. If only.

No comments: