Saturday 3 January 2009

So that was Christmas...

So Christmas has come and gone . My favourite time of year!

But I have had a blast. I love being in Wales and this year I got to hang out with my London chums who are from Wales to so it was like the best of both worlds.

So surreal to be in Scruples with all the girlies I go out with in London!


Had a super fun time with everyone. My whole family was here for Christmas and it was so lovely and festive my perfect Christmas. New Years was fun as always. Lots of friends and dancing and fireworks!


So much fun to be had with old school chums and my lovely best friend Sarah.

I got a new camera for Christmas so going to try and take full advantage this year. My New Years resolutions are -

1 - To stop biting my nails
2 - To go to new places
3 - To stop dating people I don't find attractive

So its onto 2009, 2008 was an interesting year full of ups and downs so I wonder what it will bring!

Lets hope for Health and Happiness for everyone!

No comments: