Sunday 11 January 2009

Gosh...

So just reading through my last couple of posts and they are quite superficial. About pop stars and crushes. Then I realised I don't really have anything else to write about. It's all me me me. Oh well...

I have recently discovered just how great Harpers Bazaar is. I always read VOGUE and I love it I do but this months cover of Cheryl Cole has annoyed me slightly.

Don't get me wrong I think she's a stunning girl but on the cover, I think, she looks completely different. She looks like every other celebrity when in fact the girl is beautiful and actually has some realism behind her smile.

Anyway this led me to discover my mothers pile of Harpers and i was entranced. Some great stories with a eclectic mix of fashion. It just seems fresh. I am so hooked.

My dream job would be to work for a fashion magazine which is why i LOVE the Hills. Lauren used to intern for Teen VOGUE. It's such a guilty pleasure. It is back on tonight and I can't lie. I am excited.

I am trying to find a new job at the moment. And it's hard and frustrating I know what I want to do I just can't find a place that will take me. It's clouding my head. I'm supposed to be making at the moment or at least designing but I just do not feel creative. My head is full of the stress of finding a proper job or finding somewhere to live. I just cannot relax and creative. It is like I'm going round in circles so as i said its frustrating.

I made a promise to myself today that I will go up to my studio and even if I just do one drawings. I have to do something. I will use this to inspire me...

No comments: